Is anybody else kind of relieved that it’s finally the weekend? It’s been a long week here with the weather generally ruining every plan I tried to make – which means another long week inside. Silver lining is that I have more great links to share with you guys this week.
Enjoy these links while we wait impatiently for Spring:
- This bookshelf scavenger hunt looks pretty cool – I might have to spend a lazy morning with this soon. Anyone else wanna play along?
- Stephen Colbert’s guide to being the perfect dad (via buzzfeed) – love him.
- Mommy Shorts shared with us some of the most adorable pictures of kids and puppies cuddling, basically ever. Don’t read it if you don’t want a new dog.
- Sally’s Baking Addiction created a master muffin mix to rule them all and now I desperately need a muffin or fifteen.
- Hardcovers and Heroines wrote about the whole John Green / Twilight / Twitter thing and she pretty much sums up my thoughts on it perfectly.
- After you read that, read my review of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- The cast of Princess Bride reunited after 25 years (and it feels so good…)
- Okay lastly, how long has it been since you watched a Pomplamoose video? A few months? Last week? Five minutes ago? Pompla-what? TOO LONG.