It’s been awhile since I’ve posted links to things I’ve been loving online and today feels like a good day. In need of some entertainment today? Looking for something thought provoking or super useful? I’ve got a little bit of everything today. For the best of the net: Here are my suggestions:
- 31 Signs You Like Books More Than People: For instance, “17. Your bedside table and coffee table are piled high with books and there are stacks scattered all over your house. They just have a way of invading your life.”
- The Anxious Parent Daily: On not reading too much into those parenting / baby news headlines like “How Well Do You Know Your Baby?” or “200 Games to Boost Your Baby’s Development“
- How cool are these Princess Dress Up Aprons at Giggleberry Creations? I so want to make some of these for my daughter!
- Are you participating in Nanowrimo this year (if you are, follow me!)? I’m loving the posts at their blog right now to help us prep for next month. The most recent one on people watching is great.
- What type of reader are you? Apparently, I’m hard to pin down. And possible the obsessive, creepy lady. I also really enjoyed this and this at The Atlantic Wire.
Photographers take note: How to build your own light box!
And basic set up for self portrait photography:
This made me laugh:
- Something else that made me laugh hard today: I love Roo’s weekly This Is How I Feel roundup at Neon Fresh.
- I’m reading this (currently FREE) kindle e-book called Short Story: From First Draft to Final Edition by Michael Milton. I’m really enjoying it so far.
- The most famous books set in every state. How many have you read? I’ve read (most of) 9.
- I’m drooling over this recipe for Cinnamon-Swirl Bread with Chocolate Chips at Sally’s Baking Addiction.
Finally, anyone else fanatically excited about the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who?